Home < Announcements:Slicer3.2:FAQ
- Where do I get Slicer?
- This page is a good start point for downloading compiled executables or source code.
- I want to learn how to use 3D Slicer 3.2
- I want to know what is going on with Slicer
- I want to use Slicer for clinical work
- Slicer is not an FDA approved product and we make no claims on specific capabilities. It is your responsibility to ensure that Slicer will perform whatever tasks you are trying to do and to ensure that you are in compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations etc.
- Can I use Slicer for commercial activities?
- Yes. You do not even have to ask us. For details please see our license agreement.
- I have used Slicer as a start point for writing my own code. Am I forced to make my code open source?
- No, but please acknowledge our contribution. For details please see our license agreement.