From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20160823
|If you would like to list your topic here, create a wiki account and edit this page.|
- Fractional label map: https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/pull/570
- Drop support for MacOSX 10.6.8 - VTK is talking about dropping its support:
- Good progress on OpenGL2 VTK issue: https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1845
- New dashboard machine (for Linux and Windows builds) should be available in the coming days/week
- Factional label map: Will be integrated
- Mac OSX 10.6.8:
- If transition happen around release, it may be worth doing the last release targeting 10.6.8.
- Transition to 10.11 operating system can happen after, 10.8 (from 2012) is a reasonable target
- Note: Tractography/DICOM support may be ready for RSNA (Lauren, Isaiah)
- re: OpenGL2: We will go ahead and integrate patch.