For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.6 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
This module is used for changing the slice properties.
- Slice: Select the slice to operate on -- the module's Display interface will change to show slice parameters.
- Display - Edit: Information about the selected slice. Fields can be edited to precisely set values to the slice.
- Offset: See and Set the current distance from the origin to the slice plane
- Origin: The location of the center of the slice. It is also related to the reformat widget origin associated to the selected slice.
- Center: This button will adjust the slice Origin so that the entire slice is centered around 0,0,0 in the volume space.
- Normal: Allow to set accurately the normal of the active slice.
- Reset: Reset the slice to transformation to the coresponding orientation -- The orientation could be either "Axial, "Sagittal", "Coronal" or "Reformat".
- Normal X: Set the normal to a x axis.
- Normal Y: Set the normal to a y axis.
- Normal Z: Set the normal to a z axis.
- Normal to camera: Set slice normal to the camera.
- LR: Rotate the slice on the X axis
- PA: Rotate the slice on the Y axis
- IS: Rotate the slice on the Z axis