For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.6 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Intersects an input model with an reference volume and produces an output label map. The algorithm uses flood fill from the model's center of mass, open models or ones with multiple pieces will not work well. The label map is constrained to be unsigned char, so the input label value is only valid in the range 0-255.
- This module may be thought of as the inverse of Marching Cubes (Model Maker module), except that only the surface points are set in the label map, not the interior.
- It is useful if you only have a surface model and wish to do volumetric processing on an image
- Settings: Parameter settings
- Sample distance (sampleDistance): Determines how finely the surface is sampled. Used for the distance argument in the vtkPolyDataPointSampler.
- Label value (labelValue): The unsigned char label value to use in the output label map.
- IO: Input/output
- Input Volume (InputVolume): Input volume
- Model (surface): Input model
- Output Volume (OutputVolume): Unsigned char label map volume
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|