For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.6 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Combine two label maps into one
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1:
Panels and their use
- IO: Input/output parameters
- Input Label Map A (InputLabelMap_A): Label map image
- Input Label Map B (InputLabelMap_B): Label map image
- Output Label Map (OutputLabelMap): Resulting Label map image
- Label combination options: Selection of how to combine label maps
- First Label Overwrites Second (FirstOverwrites): Use first or second label when both are present
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|