For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.8 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Calculate a transformation from two lists of fiducial points.
The ACPC line extends between two points, one at the anterior commissure and one at the posterior commissure. The resulting transform will bring the line connecting the two points horizontal to the AP axis.
The midline is a series of points defining the division between the hemispheres of the brain (the mid sagittal plane). The resulting transform will result in the output volume having the mid sagittal plane lined up with the AS plane.
Use the Filtering module Resample Scalar/Vector/DWI Volume to apply the transformation to a volume.
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1: to align brain volumes.
Panels and their use
- Transform panel: Calculate a transform from midline and ACPC fiducial lists.
- ACPC Line (ACPC): ACPC line, a list of two fiducial points, one at the anterior commissure and one at the posterior commissure.
- Midline (Midline): The midline is a series of points defining the division between the hemispheres of the brain (the mid sagittal plane).
- Output transform (OutputTransform): A transform filled in from the ACPC and Midline registration calculation.
- Debug pane:
- Debug (debugSwitch): Click this checkbox to see debugging output.
- Other registration modules can align volumes using different methods.
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|