For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Adds two images. Although all image types are supported on input, only signed types are produced. The two images do not have to have the same dimensions.
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1:
Panels and their use
- IO: Input/output parameters
- Input Volume 1: Input volume 1
- Input Volume 2: Input volume 2
- Output Volume: Volume1 + Volume2
- Controls: Control how the module operates
- Interpolation order: Interpolation order if two images are in different coordinate frames or have different sampling.
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|