For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.8 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Combine two label maps into one
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1:
Panels and their use
- Input Label Map A: Label map image
- Input Label Map B: Label map image
- Output Label Map : Resulting Label map image
- Label combination options
- First Label Overwrites Second: Use first or second label when both are present
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|