Home < Documentation < 4.10 < Modules < MergeModels
Introduction and Acknowledgements
- Title: Merge Models
- Author(s)/Contributor(s): Nicole Aucoin (SPL, BWH), Ron Kikinis (SPL, BWH), Daniel Haehn (SPL, BWH, UPenn)
- Acknowledgements: This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NAMIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149.
- Contact: Nicole Aucoin, <email>email@example.com</email>
Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Surgical Planning Laboratory
Merge the polydata from two input models and output a new model with the combined polydata. Uses the vtkAppendPolyData filter. Works on .vtp and .vtk surface files.
Merge Models output, the sphere and cube are combined in one model.
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use case 1: to merge two generated models so that they can be saved in a single .vtk file
- IO: Input/output
- Model 1 (Model1): Input model 1
- Model 2 (Model2): Input model 2
- Output Model (ModelOutput): Output model
List of parameters generated transforming this XML file using this XSL file. To update the URL of the XML file, edit this page.
- The Model Maker module will generate models
- The Models module is required
Information for Developers