Back to the Slicer 3.2 announcement
Development of Slicer 3.2 has been supported through volunteer work and through a number of funding mechanisms and sources. Please see the Slicer acknowledgments page.
Major contributors for the Slicer 3.2 release include (in alphabetic order):
- Nicole Aucoin: Software development, Fiducials, Informatics
- Stephen Aylward: Registration, IGSTK, ITK
- Sébastien Barré: GUI, KWWidgets, cross-platform build and installation process.
- Brad Davis: EM segmenter
- Andreas Freudling: Volume Rendering Module
- Zack Galbreath: CDash
- Kathryn Hayes: Release engineering, software development, quality assurance
- Bill Hoffman: CMake, CPack, CTest
- Luis Ibanez: Registration, Segmentation, ITK
- Julien Jomier: CDash, BatchMake
- Kerstin Kessel: Diffusion Editor
- Ron Kikinis: Overall leadership, testing
- Terry Lorber: Loadable Modules
- Jim Miller: CLI, Registration, Lightbox
- Steve Pieper: Chief architect, editor
- Wendy Plesniak: GUI, Informatics
- Sonia Pujol: Workshops, Tutorials, Testing.
- Will Schroeder: VTK, 3D widgets
- Carl-Fredrik Westin: Diffusion MRI overview
- Alex Yarmarkovich: MRML, DTI modules, software development