Slicer3:Module Documentation-3.4 Template
Module Type & Category
Type: Interactive or CLI
Category: Base or (Filtering, Registration, etc.)
Authors, Collaborators & Contact
- Author1: Affiliation & logo, if desired
- Contributor1: Affiliation & logo, if desired
- Contributor2: Affiliation & logo, if desired
- Contact: name, email
Overview of what the module does goes here.
Examples, Use Cases & Tutorials
- Note use cases for which this module is especially appropriate, and/or link to examples.
- Link to examples of the module's use
- Link to any existing tutorials
Quick Tour of Features and Use
List all the panels in your interface, their features, what they mean, and how to use them. For instance:
- Input panel:
- Parameters panel:
- Output panel:
- Viewing panel:
Other modules or packages that are required for this module's use.
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker.
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker. Please select the usability issue category when browsing or contributing.
Source code & documentation
Customize following links for your module.
Links to documentation generated by doxygen.
Include funding and other support here.
Publications related to this module go here. Links to pdfs would be useful.