From Slicer Wiki
Home < SliceControllerSketches
Presentation layer design for Slice Controllers
- Fold options from Main GUI panel into Slice controllers.
- Group options that are always linked across viewers and
- Group options that are optionally linked across viewers
- Make layers more obvious and open option for extending GUI for MORE layers later.
- QUESTION: do we need a section for options that are NEVER linked across viewers?
- What if Slice number and DICOM number should be persistently visible and move into the viewer's colored bar.
- Set off layers a little more?
- Maybe compact things by putting all optionally linkedoptions in one row instead of two
More advanced changes...
- Modifications to Sketch 5b incorporating Ron's comments.
- Optionally linked controls in one group, "Always" linked controls in other group.
- "Visibility" On/Off in each layer's row means Layer opacity = 100%/0% (for quick control.)
- "Visibility" On/Off in "always linked controls means "Show in all 3D viewers".
- Optional FG/BG toggle (Ron asks do we still want to offer this as a convenience if we also have ability to turn layers on/off?
- Interpolation Toggle available per-layer
- Label map outlines toggle available per-layer
- Can extend this design later to include additional layers.
- Comments/Corrections please!