- 1 Diffusion Editor
- 2 General Information
- 3 Usage
- 4 Development
- 5 More Information
Module Type & Category
Category: Diffusion Imaging
Authors, Collaborators & Contact
- Author: Kerstin Kessel
- Supervisor: Steve Pieper, Ron Kikinis
TODO: Overview of what the module does goes here.
Examples, Use Cases & Tutorials
- Note use cases for which this module is especially appropriate, and/or link to examples.
- Link to examples of the module's use
- Link to any existing tutorials
Quick Tour of Features and Use
TODO: List all the panels in your interface, their features, what they mean, and how to use them. For instance:
- Measurement Frame panel:
- Gradients panel:
- Testing panel:
Status / Implementation Progress
The editor is now successfully integrated in the Volumes module of the trunk version of Slicer3.
- measurement frame (gui/load/change/save): 100%
- gradients (gui/load/change/save): 100%
- undo/redo/restore mechanism: 100%
- test: 75%
- tensor estimation with existing clm: 100%
- glyphs view in all32 planes with the possibility to change resolution: 100%
- alternative tensor estimation with new filter: 0%
- filter for tensor rotation: 0%
- tractography fiducial seeding: 100%
- testing: 0%
- documentation, tutorials (videos): 40%
- writing master thesis: 5% :-)
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker to see known bugs, or to report a new one. Please select the usability issue category when browsing or contributing:
Source code & documentation
Source code is available here:
Links to documentation generated by doxygen:
Include funding and other support here.
Publications related to this module go here. Links to pdfs would be useful.