- 1 Module Name
- 2 General Information
- 3 Usage
- 4 Development
- 5 More Information
Module Type & Category
Type: Interactive or CLI
Category: Base or (Filtering, Registration, etc.)
Authors, Collaborators & Contact
- Author1: Affiliation & logo, if desired
- Contributor1: Affiliation & logo, if desired
- Contributor2: Affiliation & logo, if desired
- Contact: name, email
Overview of what the module does goes here.
Examples, Use Cases & Tutorials
- Note use cases for which this module is especially appropriate, and/or link to examples.
- Link to examples of the module's use
- Link to any existing tutorials
Quick Tour of Features and Use
List all the panels in your interface, their features, what they mean, and how to use them. For instance:
- Input panel:
- Parameters panel:
- Output panel:
- Viewing panel:
Other modules or packages that are required for this module's use.
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker:
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker. Please select the usability issue category when browsing or contributing:
Source code & documentation
Customize following links for your module:
Links to documentation generated by doxygen:
Include funding and other support here.
Publications related to this module go here. Links to pdfs would be useful.