Module Type & Category
Authors, Collaborators & Contact
- Nicole Aucoin: Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Contact: Nicole Aucoin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Set image values to a user-specified outside value if they are below, above, or between simple threshold values.
Use Cases, Examples
This module is especially appropriate for these use cases:
- Use Case 1: threshold volumes and produce new volumes.
- Use Case 2:
Examples of the module in use:
- Example 1
- Example 2
Links to tutorials explaining how to use this module:
- Tutorial 1
- Data Set 1
Quick Tour of Features and Use
List all the panels in your interface, their features, what they mean, and how to use them. For instance:
- IO panel:
- Input Volume: the volume passed into the filter
- Output Volume: select Create New Volume from the drop down list to create a new volume holding the output of the threshold operation
- Filter Settings panel:
- Threshold Value: value used for comparison when using Threshold Above or Below.
- Lower: lower limit on the threshold when using Threshold Outside.
- Upper: upper imit on the threshold when using Threshold Outside.
- Outside Value: the value to be written into the output volume
- Threshold Type
- ThresholdAbove: The values greater than or equal to the threshold value are set to OutsideValue.
- ThresholdBelow: The values less than or equal to the threshold value are set to OutsideValue.
- ThresholdOutside: The values outside the range Lower-Upper are set to OutsideValue.
Notes from the Developer(s)
The Volumes modules is required for this module's use.
On the Dashboard, these tests verify that the module is working on various platforms:
- ThresholdTest Applications/CLI/Testing/ThresholdTest.cxx
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker.
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker. Please select the usability issue category when browsing or contributing.
Source code & documentation
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NAMIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149.