Difference between revisions of "Modules:PythonSurfaceConnectivity-Documentation-3.4"
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
Revision as of 10:00, 11 February 2009Home < Modules:PythonSurfaceConnectivity-Documentation-3.4
Python Surface Connectivity
Module Type & Category
Category: Surface Models
Authors, Collaborators & Contact
- Luca Antiga: Mario Negri Institute
- Daniel Blezek: Mayo Clinic
- Contact: Luca Antiga, email@example.com
This Python module takes in input a surface and labels it according to surface connectivity. The module either labels the surface with a different RegionId for each connected region, or it extracts the connected region closest to an input fiducial. Optionally, the module produces a list of fiducials positioned on each connected region and labeled with its RegionId.
Examples, Use Cases & Tutorials
- The module is appropriate when there is need of extracting different disconnected components of a model or label them.
- For developers: the module is a good example on how Python CLI modules can access and modify the MRML scene (unlike executable and shared library CLI modules)
Quick Tour of Features and Use
List all the panels in your interface, their features, what they mean, and how to use them. For instance:
- Surface Connectivity Parameters:
- Connectivity mode: choose between assigning a RegionId to each connected region (AllRegions) or extract the connected region closest to a seed fiducial (ClosestToSeed).
- Enable output fiducials: enable output of a fiducial list containing one fiducial per connected region labeled with the corresponding RegionId
- Input Surface: the input surface
- Output Surface: the labeled surface (for AllRegions mode) or the labeled portion of the surface closest to the seed (for ClosestToSeed)
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker.
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker. Please select the usability issue category when browsing or contributing.
Source code & documentation
Follow this link to the module.
Links to documentation generated by doxygen.