Difference between revisions of "Documentation/Nightly/Modules/DoseAccumulation"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|[[File:SlicerRT0.3 DoseAccumulation.jpg|thumb|720px| ]]
Revision as of 21:38, 8 November 2012Home < Documentation < Nightly < Modules < DoseAccumulation
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the SparKit project, funded by An Applied Cancer Research Unit of Cancer Care Ontario with funds provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO) to provide free, open-source toolset for radiotherapy and related image-guided interventions.
The DoseAccumulation module accumulates the multiple dose distribution maps into one dose map. The output accumulated dose volume is the weighted sum of the input dose volumes.
Evaluate total delivered dose for multiple treatment fractions.
Panels and their use
- Show dose volumes only: Ic checked, only the volumes that have been created by a SlicerRT module (such as DicomRtImport or DoseAccumulation) are displayed
- Dose volume table
- The checked dose volumes are accumulated
- Weight can be assigned to the dose distributions for the accumulation
- Accumulated dose volume: The output volume
- Apply: Compute accumulated dose and save it in the output volume
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|