For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is supported by Shiga University of Medical Science in Japan, NA-MIC, NCIGT, and Slicer Community.
Author: Atsushi Yamada, Shiga University of Medical Science (SUMS) in Japan
Panels and their use
- Parameters panel
- Target Point requires a MarkupsFiducial List created in Markups Module which has one target markup.
- Output Fiducial List requires a MarkupsFiducial List created in Markups Module which has no markups.
- Skin Model requires a model which represents a skin, that is a surface consists of the candidates of the needle entry points.
- Opacity Slider can change the opacity parameter for the Skin Model selected.
- Obstacle Model requires a model which represents the obstacle needle paths should avoid.
- Opacity Slider can change the opacity parameter for the Obstacle Model selected.
- Create Paths button starts calculating path candidates from target point to the skin model to avoid the obstacle model.
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|