Home < Documentation < Nightly < Modules < CastScalarVolume
Introduction and Acknowledgements
- Title: Cast Scalar Volume
- Author(s)/Contributor(s): Nicole Aucoin (SPL, BWH), Ron Kikinis (SPL, BWH)
- Acknowledgements: This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NAMIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149.
Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Contact: Nicole Aucoin, <email>email@example.com</email>
Surgical Planning Laboratory
Cast a volume to a given data type.
Use at your own risk when casting an input volume into a lower precision type!
Allows casting to the same type as the input volume.
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1: when an algorithm requires a specific data type for an input volume.
Examples of the module in use:
- Example 1: Cast a volume when it's not in the correct data type to be taken as input to the EM Segmentation pipeline.
Panels and their use
- IO: Input/output parameters
- Input Volume (InputVolume): Input volume, the volume to cast.
- Output Volume (OutputVolume): Output volume, cast to the new type.
- Filter Settings:
- Output Type: (Type): Type for the new output volume.
List of parameters generated transforming this XML file using this XSL file. To update the URL of the XML file, edit this page.
Information for Developers