For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
The AstroVolume can read/write FITS file (astronomical data format) and handle the color function and display of Astro Volumes.
Panels and their use
The interface is composed by three principal blocks
- Volume information: Control the display coordiantes
- Display: Control the 2-D Views color function
- Rendering: Control the 3-D Views color transfer function and parameters for the rendering
- Mask: Import/Export Mask from Fits file to segmentation (editable in the segmentation editor)
- AstroCloudLasso editor effect: specilized editor effect for creating and modifying Masks.