Introduction and Acknowledgements
Author: Xiaojun Chen
Contributors: Xiaojun Chen(SPL),Jan Egger(SPL),Tina Kapur(SPL,PI of this project),Akila N. Viswanathan(BWH), Steve Pieper(Isomics)
Contact: Xiaojun Chen, <email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email>,Tina Kapur, <email>email@example.com</email>
License: Slicer license
iGyne is an open source software for MR-Guided Interstitial Gynecologic Brachytherapy. It enables on-time processing of the intra-operative MRI data via a DICOM connection to the scanner followed by a multi-stage registration of CAD models of the template and the obturator to the patient images. This allows the virtual placement of interstitial needles during the intervention. Software features include:
- Loading of Applicator CAD models and MR images
- Initial registration of CAD model of the Template to MR images
- Registration Refinement
- Visualization of Registration
- Needle Selection and Display of Virtual Needles relative to Applicator CAD models and Tumor Segmentation
Igyne Tutorial (a .PPT file with 18 pages) will guide you step-by-step through the process of loading of applicator CAD models, performing registration, selecting virtual needle and viewing the results within Slicer4. It will take about 10 minutes to finish this tutorial.
- Xiaojun Chen, Jan Egger, Akila Viswanathan, Neha Agrawal, William Wells, Ron Kikinis, Clare Tempany, Ferenc Jolesz and Tina Kapur. "Image Processing for MR-guided Gynecologic Interstitial Brachytherapy in AMIGO", The 9th Interventional MRI Symposium. September 22-23, 2012.
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|