For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
License: Slicer License
The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA) hosts a large collection of Cancer medical imaging data which is available to public through a programmatic interface (REST API). TCIA Browser is a Slicer module by which the user can connect to the TCIA archive, browse different collections, patients, studies and series, download the images and visualize them in 3D Slicer.
Not available at this time.
Panels and their use
- Step 1: Connect to the server
- Step 2: Browse the collections
- Step 3: Download a Series
- Quantitative Image Informatics for Cancer Research (QIICR)
- Quantitative Imaging Network (QIN)
- TCIA Home Page
- TCIA Rest API Documentation
- Project page at NAMIC 2014 Project Week
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|