Home < Documentation < Nightly < Extensions < SlicerProstate
For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work supported in part the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute through the following grants:
- Quantitative MRI of prostate cancer as a biomarker and guide for treatment, Quantitative Imaging Network (U01 CA151261, PI Fennessy)
- Enabling technologies for MRI-guided prostate interventions (R01 CA111288, PI Tempany)
- The National Center for Image-Guided Therapy (P41 EB015898, PI Tempany)
- Quantitative Image Informatics for Cancer Research (QIICR) (U24 CA180918, PIs Kikinis and Fedorov).
Authors: Andrey Fedorov (SPL)
Contact: Andrey Fedorov, <email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email>
License: Slicer License
Quantitative Image Informatics for Cancer Research
Surgical Planning Laboratory (SPL)
National Center for Image Guided Therapy (NCIGT)
SlicerProstate extension hosts various modules to facilitate
- processing and management of prostate image data
- utilizing prostate images in image-guided interventions
- development of the imaging biomarkers of the prostate cancer
While the main motivation for developing the functionality contained in this extension was prostate cancer imaging applications, they can also be applied in different contexts.
Information for Developers