For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
- This extension provides a way for a Slicer extension developer to build against the OpenCV pacakge
Panels and their use
The OpenCV module doesn't provide a GUI, it's intended to be used at the library level by other modules.
- Quantitative Image Informatics for Cancer Research (QIICR) http://qiicr.org
- Open Source Computer Vision http://opencv.org
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|
- Include the SlicerOpenCV extension by calling find_package(SlicerOpenCV REQUIRED). This will set OpenCV_DIR in the scope of your extension.
- This extension also provides the ITK module Video Bridge OpenCV
- The Slicer Pathology extension uses the SlicerOpenCV extension