For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
SlicerDMRI extension hosts various modules to facilitate
- processing and management of diffusion MRI image data
- utilizing diffusion MRI tractography for neuroscience studies and for planning image-guided interventions
- quantitative analysis of diffusion MRI data
- Diffusion Brain Masking: Creates a brain mask from a diffusion weighted image volume
- Diffusion Tensor Estimation: Estimates the diffusion tensor model from diffusion weighted images.
- Diffusion Tensor Scalar Maps: Computes scalar measures from a diffusion tensor dataset.
- DWIConverter: Converts diffusion weighted MR images in dicom series into Nrrd format for analysis in Slicer.
- DWI to Full Brain Tractography:
- Resample DTIVolume: Implements DT image resampling through the use of itk Transforms.
- Resample Scalar/Vector/DWI Volume: Implements image and vector-image resampling through the use of its Transforms.
- Tractography Display: Allows the user to modify the display of diffusion tractography.
- Tractography Measurements: Computes whole-fiber scalar measurements from a directory of VTK fiber bundle files
- Tractography ROI Selection: Allows a user to select tracts passing or not passing through single or multiple labels.
- Tractography ROI Seeding: Seeds tractography from a Diffusion Tensor Image (DTI) within a region defined by a label map.
- Tractography Seeding: Allows interactive seeding of DTI fiber tracts starting from a list of fiducial points or vertices of a model, or a label map volume.
- Tractography to Mask Image: Allows a user to set the specified label value in the label map at every vertex in each of the fibers in a bundle.
- UKFTractography: Traces fibers in a DWI Volume using the multiple tensor unscented Kalman Filter methodology.
 O’Donnell LJ, Westin CF. An introduction to diffusion tensor image analysis. Neurosurgery clinics of North America. 2011 Apr 30;22(2):185-96.
Information for Developers
- SlicerSlicerDMRI organization page on github: https://github.com/SlicerDMRI