Difference between revisions of "Documentation/Nightly/Extensions/QuantitativeReporting"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Latest revision as of 02:44, 7 February 2017Home < Documentation < Nightly < Extensions < QuantitativeReporting
For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Documentation for this module is located at https://qiicr.gitbooks.io/quantitativereporting-guide
- Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (ITCR)
- Quantitative Imaging Network (QIN)
- Fedorov A, Clunie D, Ulrich E, Bauer C, Wahle A, Brown B, Onken M, Riesmeier J, Pieper S, Kikinis R, Buatti J, Beichel RR. (2016) DICOM for quantitative imaging biomarker development: a standards based approach to sharing clinical data and structured PET/CT analysis results in head and neck cancer research. PeerJ 4:e2057 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.2057
- Sample data: TCIA QIN-HEADNECK collection
Information for Developers
- Source code of the extension: https://github.com/QIICR/QuantitativeReporting