Difference between revisions of "Documentation/Nightly/Extensions/QuantitativeReporting"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 21:49, 25 November 2016Home < Documentation < Nightly < Extensions < QuantitativeReporting
For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
- Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (ITCR)
- Quantitative Imaging Network (QIN)
- Fedorov A, Clunie D, Ulrich E, Bauer C, Wahle A, Brown B, Onken M, Riesmeier J, Pieper S, Kikinis R, Buatti J, Beichel RR. (2016) DICOM for quantitative imaging biomarker development: a standards based approach to sharing clinical data and structured PET/CT analysis results in head and neck cancer research. PeerJ 4:e2057 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.2057
- Sample data: TCIA QIN-HEADNECK collection
Information for Developers
- Source code of the extension: https://github.com/fedorov/Reporting