Difference between revisions of "Documentation/Nightly/Extensions/QuantitativeReporting"
m (Fedorov moved page Documentation/Nightly/Extensions/Reporting to Documentation/Nightly/Extensions/QuantitativeReporting)
Revision as of 02:52, 25 November 2016Home < Documentation < Nightly < Extensions < QuantitativeReporting
For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
- EncodeSEG: converter of segmentations into DICOM Segmentation image format
- SEG2NRRD: converter of segmentations from DICOM Segmentation image format
- Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (ITCR)
- Quantitative Imaging Network (QIN)
- Fedorov A, Clunie D, Ulrich E, Bauer C, Wahle A, Brown B, Onken M, Riesmeier J, Pieper S, Kikinis R, Buatti J, Beichel RR. (2015) DICOM for quantitative imaging biomarker development: A standards based approach to sharing of clinical data and structured PET/CT analysis results in head and neck cancer research. PeerJ PrePrints 3:e1921 https://doi.org/10.7287/peerj.preprints.1541v1
- Sample data: TCIA QIN-HEADNECK collection
Information for Developers
- Source code of the extension: https://github.com/fedorov/Reporting
- Running EncodeSEG from Editor: https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/master/Modules/Scripted/EditorLib/EditUtil.py#L364-L505