For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is supported by NA-MIC, NCIGT, and the Slicer Community.
This project is supported by P41 RR019703/RR/NCRR NIH HHS/United States, P01 CA067165/CA/NCI NIH HHS/United States and P41 EB015898/EB/NIBIB NIH HHS/United States
- The SegmentCAD modules is designed to segment tumors from DCE-MRI datasets which include pre-contrast image and post-contrast images at different time points. OpenCAD uses blackbox methods to calculate the wash-in and wash-out slopes from the time-intensity curves. The segmentation output is a Label Map with red, yellow, and blue colors respectively identifying washout (Type III), plateau (Type II), and persistent (Type I) voxels.
- The HeterogeneityCAD module is under development and will apply metrics to analyze the heterogeneity of tumor images and their parameter maps.
- SegmentCAD: Segmentation from DCE-MRI
Quick Instructions for Use
- Select the pre-contrast volume
- Select the first post-contrast volume
- Select the second post-contrast volume
- Select the third post-contrast volume
- Select the fourth post-contrast volume
- Create or select a label map volume node to represent the output of the segmentation
- Click "Apply OpenCAD Segmentation"
Information for Developers
Source code: https://github.com/vnarayan13/Slicer-OpenCAD