Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
The CARMA extension consists of several modules that can be used in the analysis of cardiac LGE-MRI images for the purpose of studying cardiac arrhythmia.
- Automatic Cardiac MRI Inhomogeneity Correction Filter
- Automatic Left Atrial (Post-ablation) Scar Detection
- Cardiac MRI Registration
- Cardiac MRI Registration Using BRAINSFit
- PV Antrum Cut Filter
- 2D Axial Dilate Filter
- Isolated Connected Image Filter
- Connected Threshold Image Filter
- Automated LA Segmentation (In Progress)
- Sample data:
- Sixty anonymized datasets containing LGE-MRI image data and segmentations of the left atrium from patients with atrial fibrillation: Pre and Post Radiofrequency Ablation LGE-MRI Collection
- Sixty segmentation datasets of the left atrium from patients with atrial fibrillation who have undergone radiofrequency catheter ablation for treatment: CARMA Longitudinal Left Atrial Shape Data
- Automatic scar detection from cardiac LGE-MRI scans
- Segmentation of the heart
- Cardiac LGE-MRI image registration
- Various operations on segmentation masks
Tutorials for the modules can be found on their respective pages.
Information for Developers
The source code for this extension can be found at the CARMA GitHub repository.