Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
The CARMA extension consists of several modules that can be used in the analysis of cardiac LGE-MRI images for the purpose of studying cardiac arrhythmia.
- Automatic Cardiac MRI Inhomogeneity Correction Filter
- Automatic Left Atrial (Post-ablation) Scar Detection
- Cardiac MRI Registration
- Cardiac MRI Registration Using BRAINSFit
- PV Antrum Cut Filter
- 2D Axial Dilate Filter
- Isolated Connected Image Filter
- Connected Threshold Image Filter
- Automated Graph Cut LA Segmentation
- Automatic scar detection from cardiac LGE-MRI
- Segmentation of heart
- Cardiac LGE-MRI image registration
- Various operations on segmentation masks
Tutorials for the modules can be found on their respective pages.
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|
The source code for this extension can be found at the CARMA GitHub repository.