Difference between revisions of "Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Tutorials/Debug Instructions/CodeLite"
m (moved Slicer4:Linux Debugging CodeLite to Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Tutorials/Debug Instructions/CodeLite: Page should live in the Documentation namespace)
Revision as of 04:39, 1 December 2012Home < Documentation < Nightly < Developers < Tutorials < Debug Instructions < CodeLite
CodeLite is a relatively lightweight, cross-platform IDE
Right-click on project name and select Settings, then Customize
- Enable Custom Build: check
- Working Directory: Enter path to Slicer-build, for example /cmn/git/Slicer4-sb/Slicer-build
- For target "Build": Enter "make"
To configure the binary for the Run command, set Program=Slicer-build/Slicer under the General tab.
This requires the use of a wrapper script, as detailed here
After setting up the wrapper script ("WrapSlicer4" below), change the following options:
- Program = /cmn/git/Slicer4-sb/Slicer-build/WrapSlicer4
- Working folder = /cmn/git/Slicer4-sb/Slicer-build
- "Enter here any commands passed to debugger on startup:"
set exec-wrapper /cmn/git/Slicer4-sb/Slicer-build/WrapSlicer exec-file /cmn/git/Slicer4-sb/Slicer-build/bin/SlicerQT-real