This page keeps track of possible improvement related to the Slicer documentation infrastructure.
1967: Improve "slicer.org" page - Easier access to build / download / contribute
1966: Add disclaimer associated with 32bit on download.slicer.org
1991: Cosmetics for the slicer download page
- 2971: Install MetaTags extension
- Would be great to try it. Note that dependent extension StubManager is not maintained anymore
- 1543: Install CategoryTree extension
- 2190: Fix graphviz installation on Slicer wiki
- 2170: Install extension SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi on Slicer wiki
2272: Simplfy the first screen of the Slicer documentation page
- 2968: Slicer wiki - Enable short url => easier configuration of robots.txt
- 4216: Wiki: Notify Slicer core developers
- Variables extension:
- 4215: Notify Slicer core developers when an account is created
- Improved UI
- 4214: Wiki: Add support for vectorial fonts
- Widgets extension:
- YouTube extension:
- Google Calendar
This page is being developed by Hillary from Queen University with help from Andras Lasso.
It is based on this mock-up and is intended to become the new Slicer landing page.
- New users page
Transition to a new platform
- Integrated with C++ and python documentation generator
- Easily editable by reader with review process
- Embed images
- Embed python and c++ example
- Link to original documentation for Qt, VTK, ITK, SimpleITK, python
- Up/Down vote by user ?
- Collect feedback ?
- User Guide
- For developer
- Reference API
- sphinx + readthedocs:
- sphinx + readthedocs + doxygen:
- user feedback: https://hypothes.is