From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < 4.x < Acknowledgments < CommercialProducts
Slicer Based Products and Product Prototypes
Many companies prefer not to disclose what software components they use in their products, therefore here we can only list a few commercial products that are based on 3D Slicer:
- Allen Institute for Brain Science: Cell Locator, Desktop application for manually aligning specimens to annotated 3D spaces.
- Radiopharmaceutical Imaging and Dosimetry: RPTDose, a 3D Slicer-based application that streamlines and integrates quantitative imaging analysis and dose estimation techniques to guide and optimize the use of radiopharmaceutical therapy agents in clinical trials. See more information on Kitware blog.
- SonoVol is developing a whole-body ultrasound imaging system for small animals. This start-up company arose from research in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. See more information on Kitware blog.
- Xoran Technologies: Image-guided Platform for Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery 1. See more information on Kitware blog.
- Xstrahl is developing a Small Animal Radiation Research Platform (SARRP) that uses 3D Slicer as its front-end application for radiation therapy beam placement and system control. See more information on Kitware blog.
Listed in alphabetical order.