Difference between revisions of "Documentation/4.8/Modules/TractographyDICOMSave"
(Nightly -> 4.8)
Revision as of 07:08, 18 October 2017Home < Documentation < 4.8 < Modules < TractographyDICOMSave
For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Utility for conversion of Slicer-style VTK tractography to DICOM TrackSet.
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1: Save DICOM format tractography files in 3D Slicer.
- Use Case 2: Convert vtk format tractography files to DICOM format on the command line.
Both use cases require a reference diffusion-weighted MRI DICOM scan. The reference scan must be the DICOM data from which the tractography was created.
Links to tutorials that use this module
Panels and their use
- IO: Input/output parameters
- Fiber Bundle (vtk_fiberbundle): Input FiberBundle/VTK for conversion to DICOM TrackSet
- Reference DICOM File (reference_dicom): Reference diffusion-weighted DICOM Files to associate with TrackSet.
- Output Directory (output_directory): Output DICOM TrackSet Directory
- Output Filename (output_filename): Output DICOM TrackSet File
- RAS to LPS (RAS_to_LPS): Change coordinate system from RAS (Slicer) to LPS (DICOM)
- Algorithm Family (AlgorithmFamily): Supplement 181: MR Diffusion Tractography Algorithm Family
- Laterality (Laterality): Track set laterality
- Algorithm Name (AlgorithmName): Algorithm name
- Algorithm Version (AlgorithmVersion): Algorithm version
- TractographyDICOMLoad: https://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/TractographyDICOMLoad
Information for Developers
- The CLI module is called: VTK_to_DICOMTract