For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
How to create a wiki account ?
How to list all wiki users ?
See Users List
Moderator: How to review and approve a wiki account request ?
Prerequisites: To be notified by email each time a user account request is created, you should belong to the Administrators group.
Review the email and update the account request:
- If this is clearly spam, mark as Spam.
- If you have doubt, mark as Hold and forward the email to other administrator asking for clarification.
- If you know the person, mark as Accept to approve the request.
- If an account is legitimate (thus approved), but there is some content that is explicitly or generally frowned upon (e.g. promotional copy) in the bio, then the reviewer/approver should make an edit to the user page with an explanation. The bio is plain text in the form.
- Was your Biography (submitted in your original account request) not included in your User page? You can see/retrieve bios at Special:UserCredentials
- We require a 50 word Biography in the account sign-up process to help us determine the authenticity and identity of the request.