Introduction and Acknowledgements
Author: Alexis Girault
- ShapePopulationViewer is an external tool that allows you to dynamically interact with multiple surfaces at the same time. It is very useful for visualisation and comparison of 3D surfaces by also displaying their scalars or vectors attributes (point data) and allowing the user to simply modify the colormap.
- You can launch ShapePopulationViewer without any input informations by directly clicking "Apply" in the Slicer CLI Module, or include Input/Configuration parameters :
- Tutorial Documentation : http://www.nitrc.org/docman/index.php?group_id=759
Information for Developers
- Project NITRC page : http://www.nitrc.org/projects/shapepopviewer
- GitHub Repository : https://github.com/NIRALUser/ShapePopulationViewer