For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the SparKit project, funded by An Applied Cancer Research Unit of Cancer Care Ontario with funds provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO) to provide free, open-source toolset for radiotherapy and related image-guided interventions.
The Contours module manages contours and contour hierarchies.
- Load as ribbon, then compute DVH; the user wants to see the contours in 3D
- Edit contour 1, edit contour 2; see contour 1 while editing contour 2
- Create contour node, convert it to (empty) labelmap; do contouring on the labelmapo representation; convert to model
- Create/load labelmap or surface, create Contour node from that in Subject Hierarchy module
- Create contour from scratch
- In Contours module select 'Create new Contour' in the contour selector drop-down to create a new contour
- In Subject Hierarchy module drag&drop new contour from 'Potential subject hierarchy nodes' list to under a structure set in the tree
- The default representation is an empty Ribbon model. It can be converted to Indexed labelmap in the Contours module and then the labelmap can be edited in the Editor module
- Create contour from labelmap volume or model
- In Subject Hierarchy module drag&drop the existing representation (labelmap or model) from 'Potential subject hierarchy nodes' list to under a structure set in the tree. This way an encapsulating Contour node gets created and associated to the corresponding color table
- Create new Structure set from scratch
- Right-click on an existing Study node and select 'Create child structure set'. This menu item is only available for Study level nodes
- Edit an existing contour
- See page via link above
Panels and their use
- Current contour(s): Currently selected contour node (vtkMRMLContourNode) or conotur hierarchy node (vtkMRMLContourHierarchyNode)
- Active representation: The active representation (Ribbon model / Indexed labelmap / Closed surface model) of the selected contour. If a hierarchy is selected in which the active representations of the contained contours do not match, Various is indicated
- Change active representation: This box contains controls to convert from one representation to another
Issue on SlicerRT ticketing system here
Information for Developers