Introduction and Acknowledgements
Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
- Use Case 1: Download an MR Volume to experimenting with the EMSegmenter.
- Use Case 2: Download a CT Volume for use with the Volume Rendering Module.
- Use Case 3: Download a DTI Volume for use with Tractography.
- Tutorial about loading and viewing data.
Panels and their use
This interface consists of a series of buttons for various download volumes. Status about downloads is displayed below the buttons.
- The DICOM module can be used to access access sample data on DICOM servers.
Information for Developers
This module is written in python, and relies on MRML's ability to access datasets via the http protocol.
The sample data is accessed from the wiki at this url: http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/SampleData
|Section under construction.|