Introduction and Acknowledgements
- This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website. The development of this module was supported in part by NIH grants R01 AA016748-01, R01 CA111288 .... check grants.
- Authors: Steve Pieper, Isomics, Inc., Katharina Quintus, BWH (original Slicer 3 version)
- Contact: Steve Pieper, <email>email@example.com</email>
Calculate image and volume properties using a label map and a gray scale image.
The module is fairly simple. Just select a background volume and a label volume (for example, as created using the Editor Module) and click Apply.
The volumes of the table show:
- Label there is one row for each unique value in the label volume
- Count is the number of pixels in the label volume that have this value
- Volume is the product of the pixel spacings (volume per pixel) times the Count
- Min, Max, Mean, StdDev Statistics on the grayscale pixel values at the locations that correspond to the label value.
Links to tutorials that use this module
- Point to other modules that have similar functionality