Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1: Noise reduction as a preprocessing step for segmentation
- when dealing with single voxel classification schemes running noise reduction as a preprocessing scheme will reduce the number of single misclassified voxels.
- Use Case 2: Preprocessing to volume rendering
- Noise reduction will result in nicer looking volume renderings
Links to tutorials that use this module
- Point to other modules that have similar functionality
Publications related to this module go here. Links to pdfs would be useful. For extensions: link to the source code repository and additional documentation
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|