Difference between revisions of "Documentation/4.0/Modules/GradientAnisotropicDiffusion"
Revision as of 02:38, 25 August 2011Home < Documentation < 4.0 < Modules < GradientAnisotropicDiffusion
- This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
- Contact: Template:Module:contact
Template:Module:documentation:section Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1: Noise reduction as a preprocessing step for segmentation
- Use Case 2: Preprocessing to volume rendering
Template:Module:documentation:section Links to tutorials that use this module
- Point to other modules that have similar functionality
Template:Module:documentation:section Publications related to this module go here. Links to pdfs would be useful. For extensions: link to the source code repository and additional documentation