Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
- A new DICOM infrastructure was put in place beginning with Slicer 4.0.
- DICOM data is stored in a local data base.
- DICOM data can be imported from disk into this data base
- DICOM data can be retrieved from a PACS system after proper configuration of Slicer.
Links to tutorials that use this module
* ' ** ':
- Point to other modules that have similar functionality