|Research platform for the analysis and visualization of medical images, including image guided therapy.|
|Free and extensible open source package.|
|Multi-platform||Linux, MacOSX, Windows|
|License||Contribution and Software License Agreement|
This document aims at describing the steps required to write Slicer user documentation.
The user documentation could be grouped under two main sections:
- Slicer Application
The basic approach is to have most of the documentation in the source code and to populate the wiki pages using scripts.
- For the end user documentation use this Template
- All module documentation page should be named according to the following pattern: Documentation/4.0/Modules/MODULENAME
- There is a python helper script for SEM compliant tools that can save a significant amount of transcription time: Slicer/Scripts/SEMToMediaWiki.py
- High resolution logos are in the Logo Gallery
- Collaborators' name, logo, URL have been centralized into a convenient set of templates
- The following link will list all modules belonging to the Documentation/4.0/Modules category.
- For CLI modules, the SVNREVISION revision number is reported on this page. The module description and the information for developers would be automatically extracted from the corresponding XML description. Note: for the moment it's required to update that number at multiple location within the wiki source of a given module documentation page. Soon this will be centralized.