From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < 4.0
Table of Content
Requirements for Modules
- The module is feature complete, i.e. it does everything that it advertises
- The module has a test. See here for more information.
- The module is fully documented. Template and How-to for the end user documentation.
- The module complies with Rons rules for tool and the style guide lines, including color palette.
- Use logos listed in the Collaborators Template.
Modules by Category
- Annotations (Nicole Aucoin)
- Colors (Nicole Aucoin)
- Data (Julien Finet)
- DICOM (Steve Pieper)
- Editor (Steve Pieper)
- Models (Nicole Aucoin)
- SceneViews (Nicole Aucoin)
- Transforms (Alex Yarmarkovich)
- View Controllers (Jim Miller)
- Volumes (Steve Pieper)
- Volume Rendering (Julien Finet)
- Welcome to Slicer (Wendy Plesniak)
- ChangeTracker (Andrey Fedorov)
- Sample Data (Steve Pieper)
- General Brainsfit Registration (Hans Johnson)
- Resample Image (BRAINS) (Hans Johnson)
- EMSegment Easy (no atlas) (Kilian Pohl)
- EMSegment (with atlas) (Kilian Pohl)
- Simple Region Growing (Jim Miller, Harini Veeraraghavan)
- Data Probe (Steve Pieper)
- Label Statistics (Steve Pieper)
- SUV Computation (Nicole Aucoin)
- Change quantification
- Intensity Difference Metric (Andrey Fedorov)
- DWI to Full Brain Tractography (Demian Wasserman)
- N4ITK Bias Field Correction (Andrey Fedorov)
- CheckerBoard (Jim Miller)
- Extract Skeleton (Jim Miller)
- Histogram Matching (Jim Miller)
- Image Label Combine (Alex Yarmarkovich)
- Resample Scalar/Vector/DWI Volume (Francois Budin)
- Threshold Image (Nicole Aucoin)
- Voting Binary Hole Filling (Jim Miller)
- Resample Tools
- Resample Volume (Jim Miller)
- Grayscale Model Maker (Jim Miller)
- Label Map Smoothing
- Merge Models (Nicole Aucoin)
- Model Maker (Nicole Aucoin)
- PolyData To LabelMap (Nicole Aucoin)
- Probe Volume with Model (Paint) (Lauren O'Donnell)
- Create Dicom Series (Jim Miller)
- Crop Volume (Andrey Fedorov)
- Dicom to Nrrd Converter (Jim Miller)
- Orient Images (Jim Miller)
- Endoscopy (Steve Pieper)
- Cameras (Julien Finet)
- Event Broker (Julien Finet)
- Execution Model Tour (JC Fillion-Robin)
- Module Template
- Multiple Models Example
- Performance Tests
- BSpline to Deformation Field
- Unbiased Non Local Means Filter for DWI
- Nonrigid BSpline Registration
- Otsu Threshold Segmentation (Bill Lorensen)
- Transform MRML Files to NewSegmenter Standard
- Slicer Extensions are the "on-ramp" to the Slicer "highway". slicer Extensions provide a voluntary mechanism for anybody, including third parties, to extend the functionality of 3d Slicer.
- While the Slicer license is suggested for extensions, it is not required. Please review the documentation of the extension carefully as some extensions might have a "non-Slicer" license.
- For a subset of extensions, you can use the extension wizard in Slicer to find their webpages and to install/uninstall individual extensions.
- In case of problems with extensions, please talk directly to the developers of the extensions.
- Information for developers can be found here. See here for the end-user documentation template.
- In Slicer 4, all new modules will begin as "Immature Extensions". They will progress to the status of "Mature Extensions", when they meet all the criteria listed below. In order to become part of the main Slicer distribution a discussion with the Slicer core team will have to be initiated after reaching the mature extension status. While extensions can be made available under many licenses, the main Slicer distribution will contain ONLY code under the slicer license, with no known IP liabilities.
Collections are groups of extensions that can be downloaded in a single operation. You can think of them as the equivalent to a playlist.
|id||Thumbnail||Name||Short Description||Maturity||Slicer License||Search terms||Contact Information|
|1||MyCollection||This is a collection of extensions that will do something miraculous with your images||segmentation, level set||my-email at mit.edu|
Table Of Extensions
Caption for the table of extensions
Distributed under the Slicer License