From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20170606
| If you would like to list your topic here, create a wiki account and edit this page
You can join the hangout using http://bit.ly/slicer-hangout-kw.
- Update of VTK: good progress. Talked with David Gobbi to indentify the best strategy to add support for Hierarchy file now required for wrapping
- Transition to git: History has been converted (include complete history)
- Slicer will be update to use https://github.com/Slicer/SlicerEMSegment
- SlicerExecutionModel specification home
- GithubPage associated with SlicerExecutionModel repository (or new repo named SlicerExecutionModel-specification)
- Add support for "executables" tag and addition to existing "executable" tage:
executable path="Foo" type="cpp|python"
- CLI parameters are accessible in Slicer thanks to function named SetParameterDefaultValue/GetParameterDefaultValue (doc / parameter parsing): possible improvement of the documentation or a more explicit name?
- Adding DICOM application settings panel.
- Home for SEM spec:
- Slicer/SlicerExecutionModel-specfication makes sense
- In future, could also have a yaml/json version of the spec
- SEM - If method are not used in extension, we could:
- rename SetParameterDefaultValue/GetParameterDefaultValue to SetParameterValue/GetParameterValue
- add "correct" implementation
- to checkout source code of all extensions: https://github.com/jcfr/pys4ext
- EMSegment to git:
- Makes sense.
- to speed up download, could also use shallow clone ? Look like specifying a commit will not work, a branch name need to be used
- DICOM: Use of DCMTK to reach Dicom: https://github.com/pieper/Slicer/tree/dcmtk-for-scalar-volume
- Update volume node with Set/Get metadata
- We could also standardize on container type across VTK/ITK/ ... that would be wrapper in python