Difference between revisions of "Developer Meetings/20160308"
From Slicer Wiki
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
= Conclusion =
= Conclusion =
Revision as of 15:18, 8 March 2016Home < Developer Meetings < 20160308
Next patch release
- Will be version as 4.5.2 (to avoid confusion between 4.5.0-1 and 4.5.1)
- Selected patches:
- r24811 BUG: CLI several module GUI bugs. Fixes issues #4090, #2402 and #2842
- r24930 BUG: Fix crash in CLI module widget. Fixes issue #4141
- r24861 BUG: Fix display node copy in CloneVolume. Fixes issue #4109
- r24862 STYLE: Refactor vtkSlicerVolumesLogicTest1. See issue #4109
- r24890 ENH: Add test for CloneVolume in vtkSlicerVolumesLogicTest1. See issue #4109
- Patch release date ?
- Jc: Considering I will be travelling next week (March 12 to 19), it will most likely happen at the end of the month.
- Is it okay to update version of ITK (r24932, r24933, r24947 and r24892) ?
- Jc: Considering that (1) the ITK version update consists of around ~500 ITK commits andn (2) it also requires substantial updates in Slicer transform code and BRAINSTools. These are outside of the scope of this patch release.
cd Slicer-SuperBuild-Release/ITKv4 $ git lg 0305504...84ba36b --no-merges | wc -l 503
- Nicole: SlicerOpenCV extension has been added to the extension index
- Andras: Addition of new layout including a table node viewer
- Jc: We now have dedicated Amazon resources for Slicer and ITK testing. Corresponding resources will be managed using Jenkins and will initially be used for Continuous testing.
- David Warren (from VTK list): Volume rendering of brain volumes with overlays : https://bitbucket.org/dewarrn1/vtk_render_demo
- Steve and Nicole reviewed patch schedule.