From Slicer Wiki
Revision as of 17:04, 21 November 2019 by Unknown user (Text replacement - "slicerWiki/index.php" to "wiki")
Home < Developer Meetings < 20150428
- UKF extension: status?
- Only one failing test last night!
- But three failed tests on a fresh mac build from yesterday
- Discussed 3956: Repeated saves of MRBs cause corruption. Topic naucoin/Slicer@3956-Repeated-saves-of-MRBs-cause-corruption addresses most of the issues related to issue #3956 and should be finalized shortly. This topic will most likely fix issue 3992: LUT lost when changing scene views. Michael and Nicole will confirm this.
- Jc: (1)
will have a look at UKFand (2) Will send an email to ITK list about the three failing test on MacOSx,(3) report back on the use of http://slack.com
- (1) Thanks to Hans for updating the extension
- (2) Email sent to Brad, Matt and Steve. See below.
- (3) Email sent to Girder developer to ask about their experience with slack.com. Will report back as soon as I have an update.
Subject: FPE_FLTUND error on MacOSX when running ModelToLabelMapTest and N4ITKBiasFieldCorrectionTest tests To: Brad, Matt and Steve Hi Folks, Before sharing this with the list, I wanted to discuss it with you. On MacOSX 10.10.3 after compiling Slicer using the default compiler (/usr/bin/c++), some of the test report a FPE ( fatal arithmetic error) error. See  . Note that the problem doesn't seem to appear on the factory dashboard maching where "clang++" is used instead of the default compiled shipped with XCode. See  Let me know what you think, Thanks Jc  ModelToLabelMapTest: http://slicer.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=6242970&build=430210  N4ITKBiasFieldCorrectionTest: http://slicer.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=6242972&build=430210  http://wiki.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Factory#factory.kitware  http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/MacOSX-factory-build-Transitioning-from-hybrid-quot-llvm-g-quot-to-quot-clang-quot-Update-to-Qt-4-8-6-tt4032198.html#a4032199