From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20141125
- Integration of Segmentation object support into Slicer core: http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/Segmentation-object-discussion-at-tomorrow-s-hangout-tc4032927.html
- Extensions developer tutorial presented last week at Iowa Slicer/QIICR meeting: http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Iowa2014
- review attendee suggestions
- is there a Python self-course we could recommend?
- Csaba reported issue http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/view.php?id=3894 - probably not annotations - who is the right person to look into it?
- This was a weird Windows configuration issue, probably due to incorrectly found ini or exe paths. No need to discuss this, but next time if someone bumps into something like this, I can help fixing the issue. - Csaba
- vtkMRMLDoubleArrayNode improvements : http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/vtkMRMLDoubleArrayNode-improvements-tc4032935.html
- #3894: If issue occurs again, print statement or break point could be added to the function