Go over plans for a release of slicer before summer project week. This will be the last release of slicer during the current round of NA-MIC funding, so the goal is to wrap up loose ends and stabilize the core so that most of the work can happen in extensions.
Where and When
9am to 5pm, Thursday/Friday March 6-7 2014 at 1249 Boylston in Boston.
Who What When
- Jc - Thursday and Friday
- Steve - Thursday and Friday
- Alex - Friday
- Nicole - Thursday and Friday
- Review the Bug Tracker
- Assign any newly defined tasks for release
- Decide on software versions for release
- Review documentation pages
- Review input from extension developers
- Review input from users